Sunday, October 12, 2014

Month of firsts (part 1)

SO.
I haven't been the best at doing something new EVERY single day, but I've done a whole lot of firsts and that's been really exciting.

So here is a short list of what all new things I have done so far this month:

  • got a tattoo (whoa i know.. "I decided that it was about time for the scars on one side of my wrist to have a permanent counter as a reminder of God's constant love -- despite any hurts that are brought to the table. #2timothy17 #twloha")
  • painted with chalkboard paint
  • rode a motorcycle (ahhh, I want one now!!)
  • went to a wedding shower without my mom 
  • ordered a coffee with four shots of expresso (can you say ENERGY)
  • ate a cupcake sandwich
  • saw oreo cows
  • drank a cortado coffee (it was SO strong but really good :) 
  • skyped with my boyfriend's parents
  • took pictures in a hayfield
  • ate a "sweet pea" fry.. or something like that. it was actually really good.
  • made a C on a test (at least I hope it's a C.. ha)
I'm sure there were a few others that I can't remember.. but I'll add them when I remember them. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my firsts.. mainly with food -- which is boring to some people, but whatever :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment